The Agile Project Management (AgilePM) certification addresses the needs of those working in a project-focused environment who want to be Agile. Based on proven fundamentals within DSDMAtern, the certification provides the ability to deliver Agile Projects in organizations requiring standards, rigour and visibility around Project Management, while at the same time enabling the fast pace, change and empowerment provided by Agile methods.
It’s more than a software development model with a customer and a Scrum Master. AgilePM combines the flexibility and pace of an Agile method within a flexible project management interface to assist with structure and leadership.
- Stages based on management decision points
- Flexibility to be applied at any level appropriate to a project
- Project Managers
- Scrum Masters
- Technical Co-ordinators and Team Managers
- Subject Matter Experts and Business Analysts
- Solution Testers and Developers
- PMO staff working in an Agile environment
No entry requirements.
detailed course information
The course is available as a Foundation and Practitioner Course.
- Foundation Course is delivered over 3 days.
- Practitioner Course is delivered over a total of 4 days. 1 additional day to the Foundation Course.
Foundation Course includes a closed book exam.
Practitioner Course includes a 2.5 hour exam.
Recognition of Prior Learning is not available for this course.
Contact Living Planit to get a quote.
The APMG International AgilePM and Swirl Device logo is a trademark of The APM Group Limited, used under permission of The APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
This course is conducted in partnership with Yellowhouse, an APMG Accredited Training Organization and AXELOS Certified Partner. http://www.apmg-international.com/AccreditedOrganisations/Yellowhouse.aspx
PRINCE2®, MSP®, MoP®, P3O®, M_o_R®, PRINCE2 Agile®, Resilia® and ITIL® are registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited; The Swirl Logo™ is an AXELOS trademark.