BSB41515 Certificate IV in
Project Management Practice
The Certificate provides practical learning focusing on team dynamics and the role of the project team member. Units covered offer learning on how to scope, design, implement, manage and finalise projects. Facilitators use a team-based approach for activities and team leadership is rotated each day to create a practical learning experience dealing with team dynamics. Participants are also provided with a tool to analyse their own Team Member Styles supporting self-reflection and improving their stakeholder and communication skills.
Why Study with Living Planit?
- We offer practical, adaptable learning.
- Living Planit’s courses are Nationally Recognised and AIPM endorsed, meaning the courses meet the requirements of the project management industry.
- Course materials can be as generalised or customised as requested. Our materials can be developed to cater to a wide range of industries or adapted to a specific industry or even a company.
- Our trainers are leading specialists in their respective fields and have immense industry experience that provides an extra dimension to learning.
- Living Planit offers flexibility with customisation in materials and payment plans available for our clients.
- Individuals new to the project environment.
- Individuals seeking to formalise their existing knowledge and skills.
- Individuals providing support to a Project Manager.
There are no specific education requirements. However, Living Planit does recommend prior knowledge to Project Management is advantageous.
Living Planit recommends that you have:
- Completed Year 12, or
- Successful completion of Nationally Recognised Training qualification at Certificate III level or higher.
detailed course information
- BSBPMG409 Apply Project Scope-Management Techniques
- BSBPMG410 Apply Project Time-Management Techniques
- BSBPMG411 Apply Project Quality-Management Techniques
- BSBPMG412 Apply Project Cost-Management Techniques
- BSBPMG413 Apply Project Human Resources Management Approaches
- BSBPMG414 Apply Project Information Management and Communications Techniques
- BSBPMG415 Apply Project Risk-Management Techniques
- BSBPMG416 Apply Project Procurement Process
- BSBPNG417 Apply Project Life Cycle Management Process
- BSBPMG418 Apply Project Stakeholder Engagement Techniques
- BSBWHS401 Implement and Monitor WHS Policies, Procedures and Programs to Meet Legislative Requirements
- PSPGOV422 Apply Government Processes
- Class activities
- Underpinning Knowledge Questions
- Project evidence from the workplace (or case studies provided)
- Simultrain Project
It is compulsory for participants to be accessible to a laptop/tablet. The devices will primarily used for accessing the Internet and completing written work.
Minimum specifications for your devices are:
- Microsoft Office 2010 or equivalent
- Internet connection
- Web Browser
- Adobe Reader or equivalent
- Adobe Flash Player
Our online assessment tool provides an indication on the level of language, literacy and numeracy skills needed to study the VET course. This tool can also help you determine your learning level and help you plan your future studies. You can access the Language, Literacy and Numeracy tool here.
Individuals may be subjected to completing the LLN Assessment prior to enrolment.
- Communications Liaison
- Contract Administrator
- Contracts Officer
- Estimator and Scheduler
- Program Administrator
- Project Administrator
- Project Analyst
- Project Assistant
- Project Coordinator
- Project Officer
- Project Records Officer
- Project Support
- Project Team Member
- Quality Officer
- Small Business Operator
Recognition of Prior Learning is not available for this course.
Government Funding is available in selected regions. Contact Living Planit for a quote and more information.