BSB51915 Diploma of
Leadership & Management
The BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership & Management equips individuals with core leadership competencies needed to thrive within the workplace. Learn how to build mentoring, coaching and management capabilities to effectively lead a team or to work as a valued member of a team in any industry or work setting.
Why Study with Living Planit?
- We offer practical, adaptable learning.
- Living Planit’s courses are Nationally Recognised and AIPM endorsed, meaning the courses meet the requirements of the project management industry.
- Course materials can be as generalised or customised as requested. Our materials can be developed to cater to a wide range of industries or adapted to a specific industry or even a company.
- Our trainers are leading specialists in their respective fields and have immense industry experience that provides an extra dimension to learning.
- Living Planit offers flexibility with customisation in materials and payment plans available for our clients.
- Individuals seeking higher duties or managerial roles in their company.
- Individuals currently in a managerial role, seeking to enhance their skills and learn new techniques.
- Individuals who are interested in developing communication, team-leading and management expertise.
There are no specific education requirements. However, Living Planit does recommend prior knowledge to Leadership and Management is advantageous.
Living Planit recommends that you have:
- Completed Year 12, OR
- A nationally recognised qualification at the Certificate III level or higher, OR
- 2 years of relevant work experience in a team leader or supervisor role.
This course would suit you if you have:
- Completed the BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management, OR
- Completed equivalent units of competency
detailed course information
- BSBLDR501 Develop and Use Emotional Intelligence
- BSBLDR502 Lead and Manage Effective Workplace Relationships
- BSBMGT517 Manage Operational Plan
- BSBWOR502 Lead and Manage Team Effectiveness
- BSBCUS501 Manage Quality Customer Service
- BSBMGT516 Facilitate Continuous Improvement
- BSBWHS501 Ensure a Safe Workplace
- BSBHRM405 Support the Recruitment, Selection, and Induction of Staff
- BSBMGT502 Manage People Performance
- BSBWOR501 Manage Personal Work Priorities and Professional Development
- BSBPMG522 Undertake Project Work
- BSBLED501 Develop a Workplace Learning Environment
- BSBSUS501 Develop a Workplace Policy and Procedures for Sustainability
- BSBADM502 Manage Meetings
- Class activities
- Underpinning Knowledge Questions
It is compulsory for participants to be accessible to a laptop/tablet. The devices will primarily used for accessing the Internet and completing written work.
Minimum specifications for your devices are:
- Microsoft Office 2010 or equivalent
- Internet connection
- Web Browser
- Adobe Reader or equivalent
- Adobe Flash Player
Our online assessment tool provides an indication on the level of language, literacy and numeracy skills needed to study the VET course. This tool can also help you determine your learning level and help you plan your future studies. You can access the Language, Literacy and Numeracy tool here.
Individuals may be subjected to completing the LLN Assessment prior to enrolment.
- Management roles in Public or Private Sector
- Motivation and Coaching
- Production Manager
- Team Leader
Recognition of Prior Learning is not available for this course.
Government Funding is available in selected regions. Contact Living Planit for a quote and more information.