BSB61215 Advanced Diploma
in Program Management
The Advanced Diploma delivers practical learning to help Program Managers handle complex or inter-related business projects, to achieve strategic business goals. Participants use their specialized knowledge and experience to further development their judgement to direct, plan and lead a range of program functions.
Why Study with Living Planit?
- We offer practical, adaptable learning.
- Living Planit’s courses are Nationally Recognised and AIPM endorsed, meaning the courses meet the requirements of the project management industry.
- Course materials can be as generalised or customised as requested. Our materials can be developed to cater to a wide range of industries or adapted to a specific industry or even a company.
- Our trainers are leading specialists in their respective fields and have immense industry experience that provides an extra dimension to learning.
- Living Planit offers flexibility with customisation in materials and payment plans available for our clients.
- Managers directing a series of projects.
- Participants must have completed the BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management.
Participants are required to either:
- Hold a qualification in Project Management at Diploma level or higher.
- Have extensive project management knowledge acquired from work.
- Have sound experience in directing or managing complex projects or programs.
detailed course information
- BSBPMG610 Enable Program Execution
- BSBPMG611 Facilitate Stakeholder Engagement
- BSBPMG612 Implement Program Governance
- BSBPMG613 Manage Benefits
- AHCBUS607A Implement a Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting Program
- BSBFIM601 Manage Finances
- BSBINN601 Lead and Manage Organisational Change
- BSBLDR501 Develop and Use Emotional Intelligence
- BSBMGT520 Plan and Manage the Flexible Workforce
- BSBPMG614 Engage in Collaborative Alliances
- BSBPMG615 Manage Program Delivery
- BSBPMG616 Manage Program Risk
- BSBPMG617 Provide Leadership for the Program
- ICTICT602 Develop Contracts and Manage Contracted Performance
- ICTICT606 Develop Communities of Practice
- PSPMNGT607B Develop a Business Case
- Underpinning Knowledge Questions
- Course activities
- Course presentations
- Presentation of a program or complex project
- Portfolio of Evidence
Recognition of Prior Learning is available for this course. Students will be required to provide evidence to the assessor to demonstrate their competence for each unit.
Click Here to find out more.