BSB80415 Graduate Diploma
of Portfolio Management
This program is ideal for those managing (or seeking to manage) a portfolio of projects where the focus is on the assessment and apportioning of the organisations critical resources to programs and projects to achieve business value.
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply advanced knowledge and skills in a range of strategic portfolio management roles. Individuals at this level make high-level autonomous decisions and use initiative and judgement to plan and implement a range of project, program and portfolio management functions in varied contexts.
They have full responsibility and accountability for personal outputs and for the work or function of others. They use cognitive and creative skills to review, critically analyse, consolidate and synthesise knowledge, in order to generate ideas and provide solutions to complex problems. They use communication skills to demonstrate their understanding of theoretical concepts and to transfer knowledge and ideas to others.
Why Study with Living Planit?
- We offer practical, adaptable learning.
- Living Planit’s courses are Nationally Recognised and AIPM endorsed, meaning the courses meet the requirements of the project management industry.
- Course materials can be as generalised or customised as requested. Our materials can be developed to cater to a wide range of industries or adapted to a specific industry or even a company.
- Our trainers are leading specialists in their respective fields and have immense industry experience that provides an extra dimension to learning.
- Living Planit offers flexibility with customisation in materials and payment plans available for our clients.
- Individuals managing the assessment and apportioning of resources to programs and projects.
- Individuals working in strategic portfolio management roles.
Participants are required to either:
- A Diploma or Advanced Diploma qualification in related fields of study and three years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience at a significant level of project or program leadership and management responsibility and/or complexity in an enterprise.
- A Bachelor degree in related fields of study and two years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience at significant level of project or program leadership and management responsibility and/or complexity in an enterprise.
- Five years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience at a significant level of leadership and management responsibility and/or complexity in an enterprise.
detailed course information
- BSBPMG801 Prioritise Projects and Programs
- BSBONG802 Select and Balance the Portfolio
- BSBPMG803 Manage and Review Portfolio Performance
- BSBPMG804 Govern the Portfolio
- BSBLDR801 Lead Personal and Strategic Transformation
- BSBLDR803 Develop and Cultivate Collaborative Partnerships and Relationships
- BSBLDR805 Lead and Influence Change
- BSBLDR806 Lead and Influence Ethical Practice
- BSBMGT802 Lead Design and Review of Enterprise Systems
- BSBMGT803 Use Financial and Economic Information for Strategic Decision Making
- BSBOMg805 Lead the Portfolio
- BSBPMG806 Manage Portfolio Communications and Change
- BSBPMG807 Manage Portfolio Resources
- BDBPMG808 Manage Portfolio Risk
- Division Head
- Executive Manager
- Portfolio Manager
- Senior Manager
- Senior Project Director
Recognition of Prior Learning is available for this course. Students will be required to provide evidence to the assessor to demonstrate their competence for each unit.
Click Here to find out more.
Contact Living Planit to get a quote.