Australian Institute of Project Management Certification
Become a Certified Project Practitioner, Manager, Senior Manager, Director or Executive
Certification by the Australian Institute of Project Management (AIPM) is available to experienced Project Managers who can show their competence using a portfolio of evidence from two or more projects from the past three years.
Living Planit provides a dedicated AIPM Approved Assessor to every applicant. The Assessor will support and coach you to prepare a portfolio of evidence and AIPM assessment record book to meet the stringent AIPM requirements. You will then have a two-hour interview based on this material.
On successful completion, the Living Planit Assessor will recommend a relevant certification which is issued by the AIPM. Certification depends on your role, portfolio of evidence and experience, as follows:
- Project Team Member – Certified Practicing Project Practitioner (CPPP)
- Project Managers – Certified Practicing Project Manager (CPPM)
- Senior Project Manager – Certified Practising Senior Project Manager (CPSPM)
- Project Directors and Program Managers – Certified Practicing Project Director (CPPD)
- Project Executives – Certified Practicing Project Executive (CPPE)
Combined Assessment (Recognition of Prior Learning + AIPM)
We can simultaneously assess your portfolio for both AIPM certification and a nationally recognised qualification through Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). There is an additional cost for the RPL assessment.
Find out more
To talk about AIPM certification, or combined assessment, and whether it is right for you, please Contact us today!