Payment and Refund Policy
Fees, Cancellation/Transfer and Refunds Policy
Living Planit will provide the following fee information to each client prior to enrolment:
- The total amount of all fees payable.
- Payment terms, including the timing and amount of fees to be paid and any non-refundable deposit/administration fee.
- A receipt for payment will be issued for all payments.
Living Planit advises the following in respect of fees:
- A 10% early bird discount of is offered for all courses, where payment is made more than four weeks prior to the course commencement.
- We accept cards: VISA, MasterCard, AmEx.
- American Express Credit Card payments will incur a 1.5% surcharge.
- A payment of $1500 in respect of each participant is payable at the time of enrolment.
- The balance of fees for a course will be payable after the commencement of training, and prior to completion of the face to face training component of the course.
Smart and Skilled – Fees, Cancellation/Transfer and Refunds Policy
This section applies only to those students receiving funding for the training under Smart and Skilled, and is in addition to the terms noted above.
- All information regarding fees to be paid by student will be supplied individually on completion of the Notification of Enrolment Process. These will be as calculated using the Smart and Skilled Provider Calculator.
- Students will be notified of any schedule of payments on enrolment.
- Students will be notified of any additional equipment costs prior to enrollment.
- Any fee schedule will ensure that all fees are paid in full prior to completion of training and assessment
- Any VET FEE-HELP fees applied for by students will be paid directly to the RTO from the Commonwealth Government
- Students will be entitled to two attempts to complete a unit of competency without additional cost. Fees will be adjusted to reflect any RPL or Credit Transfer and if necessary, refunds will be made.
*Please download Living Planit Fee, Cancellation and Refunds policy for more information.