PRINCE2 Agile® is an extension of PRINCE2®, tailored for forward-thinking organizations and individuals already benefiting from PRINCE2. It provides guidance on how to apply agile methods to the world’s most recognised project management method. PRINCE2: 2009 is fully compatible with agile delivery approaches. The starting point is to manage projects with PRINCE2 and work packages via agile. PRINCE2 work packages can be tailored with agile approaches.
Note: PRINCE2 Agile® is an extension unit for PRINCE Foundation. Candidates must hold a current PRINCE2 Foundation Certificate to be eligible for the exam: PRINCE2 Foundation provides the level of depth required to adequately prepare participants for PRINCE2 Agile.
This workshop is designed for those with a good understanding of PRINCE2 at a Foundation level and looking at interactions with agile methods, including:
- Project Managers
- Team Leaders
- Team Members
- Program Managers
- Some exposure to projects or a project management environment.
- A pass at Foundation level or approved RPL is a pre-requisite for taking the Practitioner Exam.
- RegPM or Cert IV or Diploma of Project Management gives you RPL to bypass the Foundation exam. Please ask us for the details.
detailed course information
This workshop addresses:
- Blending PRINCE2® and Agile together
- The Hexagon (incl. MoSCoW prioritisation)
- Starting Up a Project, Initiating a Project (including the Business Case)
- Requirements and User Stories
- Servant Leadership
- Principles and behaviours
- The Agilometer and the Risk Theme
- Managing Product Delivery (Scrum,
- Plans, Progress, estimation, burn charts, Information Radiators, Work Packages)
- Controlling a Stage, Managing a Stage Boundary (Frequent Releases and Retrospectives)
- Directing a Project and Closing a Project
- Management Products
- Communication (Incl. workshops)
- Lean Start-up
- Health Check, Transitioning, PM tips
2.5 hour, multiple choice exam.
Recognition of Prior Learning is available for this course.
Click here for more information.
Contact Living Planit to get a quote.
PRINCE2 Agile® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
This course is conducted in partnership with Yellowhouse, an APMG Accredited Training Organization and AXELOS Certified Partner. http://www.apmg-international.com/AccreditedOrganisations/Yellowhouse.aspx
PRINCE2®, MSP®, MoP®, P3O®, M_o_R®, PRINCE2 Agile®, Resilia® and ITIL® are registered trademarks of AXELOSLimited; The Swirl Logo™ is an AXELOS trademark. Change Management™, Managing Benefits™, AgilePM™ and Facilitation™ are trademarks of APMG-International.