Introduction to Project Management
Popular among SMEs, this course offered as accredited or non-accredited, grips participants with a comprehensive understanding on how to manage a straightforward project or a section of a larger project. Teaching fundamentals such as defining outcomes, developing a project plan, executing the plan and then reviewing the outcomes – the course provides an all-round understanding on the fundamentals of project management practice.
Why Study with Living Planit?
- We offer practical, adaptable learning.
- Living Planit’s courses are Nationally Recognised and AIPM endorsed, meaning the courses meet the requirements of the project management industry.
- Course materials can be as generalised or customised as requested. Our materials can be developed to cater to a wide range of industries or adapted to a specific industry or even a company.
- Our trainers are leading specialists in their respective fields and have immense industry experience that provides an extra dimension to learning.
- Living Planit offers flexibility with customisation in materials and payment plans available for our clients.
- Team members of projects working on project timelines, quality standards, budgets and other requirements of the project.
- Individuals interested in learning about introductory project management.
- Work teams that want a basic understanding on how to coordinate and manage a project or a portion of a project.
- This course is ideal for a manager who is interested in training a small group of staff on project management basics.
No entry requirements. Prior work experience in project management is advantageous.
detailed course information
BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
No assessments required.
- Contract Administrator
- Program Administrator
- Project Administrator
- Project Assistant
- Project Support
- Project Team Member
Recognition of Prior Learning is not available for this course.
Prices are dependent on the location, duration and number of participants. Contact Living Planit to get a quote.