This short-course describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to assist with aspects of risk management. Teaching how to transform risk into opportunities, participants apply their learning to plan, control and review risks associated with projects and assist in the process when required.
Why Study with Living Planit?
- We offer practical, adaptable learning.
- Living Planit’s courses are Nationally Recognised and AIPM endorsed, meaning the courses meet the requirements of the project management industry.
- Course materials can be as generalised or customised as requested. Our materials can be developed to cater to a wide range of industries or adapted to a specific industry or even a company.
- Our trainers are leading specialists in their respective fields and have immense industry experience that provides an extra dimension to learning.
- Living Planit offers flexibility with customisation in materials and payment plans available for our clients.
- For project practitioners working in a project support role.
- For individuals managing and leading a project in an organization, business, or as a consultant.
- For individuals working in positions of authority, to implement change across the organization, business unit, program or project area.
- For individuals in managerial roles.
- For individuals interested in progressing into risk management or general managerial roles.
No entry requirements.